Classic and Digital online planning
Bachelor student in Media and communication studies, University of Zambia
February 1– April 30, 2018
Im Moment nur in Englisch verfügbar.
My colleagues were very professional, smart, and friendly. I can’t believe how much they went out of their way to be of support to me and also integrate me into the work.
My Swiss host family
They were very kind, warm and supportive.
They truly made me feel at home and made the transition into every day Swiss life so much easier.
Highlights and challenges in Switzerland
My highlights were:
- Carrying out certain office tasks on my own.
- Becoming an official Google Partner.
- Making new friends from different cultures and belief systems.
- Visiting famous cities and monuments.
And these were my personal challenges:
- Getting a little lost a few times though finding my way back was easy.
- The first few days of adjustment to a different environment.
My future plans are
- to run a media agency and various businesses revolving around art and design to provide employment opportunities for others.
- to add updated and practical content to the Zambian school curriculum.
- to mentor and support young people through education sponsorships and character development programs.
“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.” – Maya Angelou